Keep your tree smelling and looking good with these easy steps:
1. Make sure to have an inch cut off the bottom of the tree when you buy it. It allows the tree to take in water better.
2. Use a stand that holds at least a gallon of water.
3. Trees could take up several quarts a day in the first week they are put up. Check the stand every few hours.
4. Do not let the water level go below the base of the tree. It will seal over which prevents it from taking in water.
5. Keep your water natural. Adding things to “keep your tree fresh” do not work. 100% water is your best option.
Baton Rouge Office
11628 S Choctaw Drive
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70815
Greenwell Springs Office
14461 Frenchtown Road
Greenwell Springs, LA 70739
56010 Highway 433
Slidell, Louisiana 70461